Disclaimer: This game is in early stages of development.
Please, fill free to leave a comment and help us make it better. We appreciate any feedback.
- Imagine, You have a stack of memory CELLS:
- All cells are grouped in LAYERS, each on top of another;
- You can always see only a PROJECTION of all layers;
- Cell is BOLDER if there is at least one more cell underneath.
- You need to stop THE VIRUS, while you still have free cells:
- It spreads CONTINUOUSLY from cell to cell, from layer to layer;
- It starts with a random SEQUENCE;
- Each ROUND It just duplicates current strain.
- You can neutralize TWO infected cells by these RULES:
- They both should be on the same VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL or DIAGONAL,
- They both should be VISIBLE to each other,
- They both should have the SAME VALUE or make a SUM OF 10.
- The way you spread — Big changes in v0.840 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.